This is the website of Bravosix
Our company number or VAT number is BE0760 482 770
Our company is located at the following address:
YOUR PERSONAL DATA, OUR RESPONSIBILITY
We collect personal data on this website. This data is managed by our company. When you visit our site, we collect:
- Your domain name (IP address) if you visit our web pages.
- Your email address if you post messages/questions on our website
- Your email address if you wish to share it with us
- Your email address if you partake in any discussion on our forums
- All information regarding the web pages of other websites that you have consulted to go to our website
- All information regarding the pages you have consulted on our website
- All information that you have provided voluntarily (e.g. research information and/or site registration)
This information is used:
- To optimize the content of our website
- To contact you later for direct marketing purposes
When we receive or transfer your data on our website, we always use encryption technologies that are considered common standards within the IT sector. We have implemented the necessary security measures to prevent the loss, unauthorised use or alternation of information we receive on our website. If we transfer or receive certain critical information, such as financial information, a secure server is used.
- By email: email@example.com , for the attention of our Data Protection Officer
- By postal mail: Sint-Catharinaplein 8, 8400 Oostende, Belgium
If you give us your postal address via the website, you may receive periodic mailings from us with information regarding upcoming events, products and services. If you do not wish to receive such mailings (anymore), please contact us at the above address. Please note: if you wish, we will delete your data from the list.
If you give us your phone number via the website, we might contact you on the phone with information about our products, services or upcoming events If you do not wish to receive such telephone calls (anymore), please contact us at the above address.
If you do not want to receive such phone calls (anymore), please contact us at the above address.Please note: if this is the case, remember to send us your exact name and postal address (with correct spelling). We will delete your data from the shared list we use in cooperation with other companies.
If you give us your cellphone number via the website, we might contact you via text message (SMS, MMS and others) with information about our products, services or upcoming events (for direct marketing purposes) in case you have given explicit permission to do so, or if you already are a customer with us and have provided your phone number. If you do not want to receive such phone calls (anymore), please contact us at the above address. Please note: if you wish, we will delete your data from the list
If you give us your email address via the website, we might contact you via email with information about our products, services or upcoming events (for direct marketing purposes) in case you have given explicit permission to do so, or if you already are a customer with us and have provided your email address. If you do not want to receive such emails (anymore), please contact us at the above address. Please note: if this is the case, remember to send us your exact name and postal address (with correct spelling). We will delete your data from the shared list we use in coop with other companies.
If you do not want to receive mailings or telephone calls from any company, please contact the Robinson list of the Belgian Association of Marketing (online: www.robinsonlist.be, free telephone number: 0800-91 886 or by post: BDMV, Robinson list, Buro & Design Center, Heizel Esplanade B46, 1020 Brussel).
Upon request, we grant visitors of our website access to all the data that we keep about them. If you wish to access this information, please contact us at the above address.Upon request, we offer the visitors of our website the opportunity to correct any incorrect data that we might keep about them. If you wish to correct your personal information, please contact us at the above address.
This websites uses Google Analytics, a web analysis service by Google Inc (“Google”).
By using this website, you consent to the processing of the information by Google in the manner and for the purposes described above.
As our website uses “cookies”, we would like to inform you about the different types of cookies we use, which cookies our service providers use and how you can manage and block cookies.
Cookies are small pieces of data that a website asks your browser to store on your computer, laptop or mobile device when you visit a website or a certain page of that specific website. The cookie enables that website to “remember” your actions and preferences over time and to apply them during subsequent visits. An example of such a preference is your preferred language.
Cookies usually contain the name of the website from which the cookie came, how long the cookie will remain on your device (the expiration date) and a value which is usually a randomly generated unique number.
A distinction is made between strictly necessary cookies and other cookies.
The strictly necessary cookies are necessary for the proper functioning of the website, for example for the security or our website and its accessibility. Under applicable law, we are not obliged to ask for your consent for the use of such cookies.
A further distinction based on category can be made based on the specific purpose of the cookie. We will ask for your consent for each of these categories (unless strictly necessary).
Cookies can be divided into the following categories:
- Permanent cookies and session cookies: the function of a permanent cookie is to recognize the web browser for repeated visits to the website, while the function of the session cookies is to recognize the web browser during the visit to the website. Permanent cookies are saved on your mobile device, whereas session cookies are deleted at the end of every session.
- First party cookies and third-party cookies: first party cookies are placed by the website itself. Third-party cookies are placed by other websites than our own. This happens when our website contains elements of other websites, such as social media plugins or advertisements that are placed on our website.
- Performance cookies and functional cookies: performance cookies keep an eye out for how a visitor uses the website. This allows the website operator to adapt and optimize the content and usability of the website (for example: how many people have visited different pages of the website and which language is most popular among our visitors). Functional cookies are cookies that remember your preferences when you use the website, for example the language you chose, they make the website more user friendly and optimize your user experience of the website.
Our website uses social media plugins. These social media partners use third-party cookies.
The following social media partners are used: [Twitter, Facebook, Google+ and YouTube].
(a) LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/legal/privacy-policy
(b) Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/polic...
When visiting the website, the visitor is informed which cookies are used by means of a pop up. We ask permission to the visitor to use each of the cookies. You can manage or delete cookies at any moment using the settings of your internet browser, which allows you to refuse some or all cookies, with the exception of the strictly necessary cookies, as these are essential for the visitor to be able to use the website and its functions. Disabling cookies limits the service we can provide and may effect your user experience. Deleting cookies may lead to manual adjustments of preferences at every visit of our website.
For more detailed information about controlling and/or deleting cookies, visit the web page related to your browser:
(a) HTTPS://SUPPORT.GOOGLE.COM/CHR... (Chrome);
(b) HTTPS://SUPPORT.APPLE.COM/KB/P... (Safari);
(c) HTTPS://SUPPORT.MICROSOFT.COM/... (Internet Explorer);
(d) HTTPS://SUPPORT.MOZILLA.ORG/EN... (Firefox);
(e) HTTP://WWW.OPERA.COM/HELP/TUTO... (Opera);
(f) HTTPS://PRIVACY.MICROSOFT.COM/... (Microsoft);
(g) of bezoek, HTTP://ABOUTCOOKIES.ORG/HOW-TO-DELETE-COOKIES/.